The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 8 seats & Oem evo parts, gvr4, 2g eclipse parts

4wheelsqueal

Have parts left over from my 2g eclipses, Evo, and my galant vr4's. All prices are picked up. Shipping and paypal fees NOT included. Not looking for trades. Pm me for shipping quotes.

This link will get you into the photostream for the pictures. May have to scroll thru to find the ones of the parts you're looking for.
click

Evo parts:
-Evo 8 seats, front and back. Seats have 80,000 miles. Drivers seat has normal wear on the side bolster but otherwise in good shape. Passenger is in great shape. back seat has two cigarette burns in the lower half, upper half is in great shape with no issues. SOLD!!!

- Evo 8 rs center console. Has some slight scuffing on the corner, see the pictures. $10.00

- Evo 9 center hvac surround. has some slight scuffing on surface, see pictures. $10.00

-Autometer boost gauge. Has all parts to install. was removed for AEM unit. SOLD!!

-Greddy full-auto turbo timers. One of these timers works, the other does not. Can't remember which is which anymore and don't feel like testing so selling them both together. The adapter harness is for a 2g turbo eclipse, I think. SOLD!!

-OEM EVO 8 o2 housing. Not cracked or ported. $15.00

-Evo 9 shifter base. Has the shift rod on it yet but doesn't have the parts for the reverse. $5.00

-Evo 8 complete intercooler setup. Has all the piping, couplers, intercooler, BOV(not pictures but included). No clamps. The intercooler has some damage to the bottom but not visible when installed and doesn't leak. Upgraded so no longer needed. SOLD!!!

2g and gvr4 parts:
-1997 tan leather seats. Drivers side has power, passenger side is not powered. Pulled from 1997 gsx. $10.00

-Complete rear subframe with non-lsd, abs rear end, axles, brakes, shocks, e-brake cables, upper A arms. Entire subframe was dropped out of running car. $50.00 (pending)

-Non-sunroof Galant vr4 sunvisors. Decent condition, fabric coming off the vanity mirror on passenger side. $5.00

Last edited:

5OF2k

Ditto.

Brunoboy

Pics of the Evo shifter base? Idk what you mean by what's missing.

EHmotorsports

might be interested in the seats. i would like to see picks when you have a chance

4wheelsqueal

Sorry, didn't realize the links were broken. Will get working ones asap.

4wheelsqueal

click

This will get you into the photostream. May have to scroll thru to find pictures of what you're looking for.
Fyi, The evo seats will be cleaned before they are sold.

James

Willing to ship the seats?

4wheelsqueal

I am willing but might take a few days to get a shipping quote.

4wheelsqueal

All pm's replied. Link to pictures fixed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts