The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO 8 Intercooler/OEM misc

4wheelsqueal

would you do $50 shipped for front filler panel? and are the any cracks in the dash?

Boostin21

license plate lights
antenna cable

please get me a price shipped to 53024

4wheelsqueal

do you still have the trim piece for between the headlights and bumper? i'll take it if you still have it.

91GSR

have either a non-EPROM Turbo ECU or a stock 1G turbo MAS?

building a turbo setup on an NA galant...

Do you still have the DIN gauge holder and rear bumper lights?? Also do you have a driver side visor?? What would all that be with shipping to 12590?? Thanks

vegeta1170

do you still have the overhead lamp? also do you have the front abs wheel speed sensors? if you do how much?

belize1334

Do you have the e-brake cables? If they don't freeze up in cold weather (like min do) then I'm interested if you have them.

Wilfongtsi

Is the radio still available? Condition? Does it need an amp like the 90-91 style?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts