The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO 8 Intercooler/OEM misc

Street Surgeon

Quoting Pot:
I no longer have them sorry. Although I still have both pass/driver side vents.

How much for both of those?

pot how much for shipping on the head liner?

Last edited by a moderator:

streetmasters

hey, do you still have a cap for the door? I know its been a while since i asked

You wouldn't by chance happen to have the glass for the sunroof would you?? That's all I need, the GVR4 I'm buying has a shattered sunroof.

pot

Staff member
Naw, just a little natural selection in the stable taking place. --I have the other two gvr4s that are in pretty good health. If potential buyer's dislike the prices please don't hesitate to make an offer.

wowzer

Pot,
how do the 93 look on the inside. are they flaking at all or is it just the black paint on top.

streetmasters

pm sent

pot

Staff member
Regarding the '93 headlights for sale, after verbally agreeing to sell the h/l to Champ_168 (via PM), I received three other inquiries to include a payment from another member who also offered substantially more money within minutes of eachother. I initially accepted the larger payment as I still had not heard from Champ_168 until after checking my paypal account. The larger payment arrived shortly after Champ_168. I am making this public w/ in the forum because I don't want any members to feel shortchanged on this particular sale. Those members involved please take no offense. Please see below for substantiating documentation via paypal:

Recent activity - Last updated 10/15/2008 11:05 PDT Show

This list doesn't include your most recent account activity yet.
File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount ($) Fee
Payment From Russ Richards Oct. 15, 2008 Completed Details $155.00 USD -$4.80 USD
Payment From Mitchell Hale Oct. 15, 2008 Completed Details $140.00 USD -$4.36 USD

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts