The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ETS intercooler / intake kit

LT1UltraZ

complete kit for GVR4 with Greddy RS bov. $sold

Last edited:

Nebraska

Looks used, also isn't 1200 a bit steep? I thought these were like $600 new?

marvinmadman

$600x2

I bought one of these years ago. They were around $1200 for sure.

Nebraska

Makes sense, I've only been in the Galant game for 2+ years so I would have never known. Wow $1200 though, that just blows my mind.

acn

Are you willing to sell the intake pipe separately? Just the pre-turbo stuff?

raptorWagon

Quoting marvinmadman:
$600x2

I bought one of these years ago. They were around $1200 for sure.

I paid 1100 for my black anodized kit with the intake back in 2009 I believe.

strokin4dr

My kit was almost $1000 without intake. Doesn't matter though. $1200 is a deal since it's the only complete kit you will be able to find for sale.
If you don't like it, make him an offer!
GLWS

jnava

Staff member
Gaylant just sold me a full kit for $550....They are available since I'm on my 5th or 6th kit at this point. Also have a second SS ets kit too. Plenty around if you look.

LT1UltraZ

i just saved 20% on my insurance by switching to geico Jnava.....wanna cookie? i am really not sure why you choose to run your mouth about your kits and how much u paid for em? this is a for sale thread not a lets brag that you suckered someone to selling you a kit for 1/3 for what its worth....1200 shipped is more than fair for a mint kit with nice BOV and ets intake.

ktmrider

Quoting Nebraska:
Makes sense, I've only been in the Galant game for 2+ years so I would have never known. Wow $1200 though, that just blows my mind.

Not picking on you specifically but this statement is why ETS and other aftermarket vendors got out of the MMC/DSM scene(s).

Perfect fit, no cutting/welding, quality components. With a MAX of 3000 units capable of being sold ( figure out how many are left on the road today ) ETS did us a major favor.

turbowop

Yeah, I don't really understand the bitching about the price. I paid a lot more than that for my custom fabbed setup. $1200 with intake? I would have been all over that back in the day. Cobble together some junkyard setup if you'd like, and enjoy shoddy fitment and less than stellar aesthetics. Good luck finding or stumbling on something as nice as this for the money.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts