The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ETS FMIC complete.$770 shipped.

HHIVR4

ETS kit with 14k miles on it.Core is in excellent shape since I didnt cut out the bumper and expose the whole i/c..Pipes have a slight bit of surface rust inside them from sitting in storage.Flange is for 1g bov and is already drilled for Greddy style bovs.The turbo outlet pipe is for stock style turbos.No blow off valve is included.

HHIVR4

I might be able to get the core off friday and get pics but Im leaving town sat so it might not be possible..I did get pics of the surface rust.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned