The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Eterna zr4 grille for sale $140

jnava

Staff member
Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
sold

jnava

Staff member
I'll be posting a shitload more jdm goodies in the next few weeks...keep posted and lmk what you want. I would also be interested in 93 headlamps and other other 92 grilles and tails. LMK what you have...

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

MINE!
I don't even have to get it painted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It already matches.

jnava

Staff member
Sold in five minutes...I think thats a new record in my book.

manikbastrd

Damnit. This is exactly the grill I posted asking for in the WTB section the other day... I call dibs on the next one!!!

jnava

Staff member
Slugs has paid for his already. I'll have one for myself. I'll sell that one. I'll post once I get it.

jnava

Staff member
Btw, I'll have an eterna sava grille too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned