The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Elac B6 bookshelf speakers. (Sold)

gvr4ever

In like new / excellent condition. They are very lightly used and never pushed or driven hard.

$220.

Catch is, pick up only. I didn't keep the original boxes and packing material.
I have too many speakers and got carried away. These are extra and I just need to downsize.

ELAC B6.jpeg

Last edited:

gvr4ever

Changed my mind on the towers. After sleeping on it a few nights, I want to keep them.

ELAC B6 speakers are currently not hooked up or being used, so just looking to clean house.

$200 obo, pick up only.

Last edited:

gvr4ever

Sold them locally and met a neat guy. Any audio guys on the forum? Audio forums are the worst and I gave up years ago, but I still like audio.

Sold them to a guy who had a shop in West Lafayette, IN and he ended up having some cool vintage gear. He had these https://img.usaudiomart.com/uploads/35/649224547_large_c458e49412a10f59f62f17eb9d38726b.jpg and a 1980s Crown amp. I forget what preamp he was using, but the older stuff could FILL A ROOM for sure. Newer stuff is nice and compact and clean, and the good designed stuff is flat and true, but I never really got into vintage stuff. They over built everything back in the day.

I still feel like the newer stuff is cleaner, lower distortion, but the vintage stuff has a better punch. Reserved power and more efficient speakers. The downside being huge monolith speakers and gear that needs a forklift.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings