The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ECM LINK V3 with EPROM ECU

I have a brand new ECM Link V3 with a Eprom ecu for sale. Asking $500 plus shipping for everything. I can deliver to the tri-state area if needed. PM any questions.

Sorry I can't take any trades. I'm not on tuners, this is the only place I posted it.

spoulson

Please clarify on "the tri-state area". Pretty much everyone lives in a "tri-state area".

dsmless

hey how much for just the V3 link and what all comes with it i can paypal you today, any pics?

I'm including a GM IAT sensor and old v2.5 cable with the link. I'm having trouble locating the ECM disc and the clutch wire because I recently moved but I can take whatever it cost to order off the price. Here are some pics. PM for any extra pics or info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Posten

Is this the V3 lite or full version.

I already have the V3 full and am going to run SD as soon as the weather gets better but I figured other prospective buyers would want to know exactly what you re selling.

Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned