The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: E39A Harness bar - NOW ON SALE SAVE $80.00! Galantvr4.org special

presterone

Would like to know specs on this. The tubing inside diameter and thickness and if its DOM.

number3

I had a few people jump on it (I advertise on Facebook.com/ThreeSpeed as well.) so I will see about make a few more.

I need to figure out who was first etc.

number3

Presterone:

The tubing is 1.25 outer

It is seamless.

IIRC it is 10 gauge but it might be 11. (.135 - .120 wall thickness) When I get to the shop I will mic it for you.

SCCA requires .120 and NHRA requires .118 the last I checked.

Last edited:

number3

Step right up! Please get in line... no pushing! I will have 2 maybe 3 more E39a (Galant) harness bars ready to ship in the very near future. It is first come first serve.

$200.00 each shipped to the lower 48 states.

[email protected] is paypal I also take check and money orders. Check should be made out to "Three Speed".

please add $7.00 if not sending as a gift.

Imjordan

I know it’s been over a decade lol but do you still make these or have any?
ThreeSpeed no longer makes them. I have been trying hard to find one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned