The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: DeWalt DCK275L 18v Drill and Impact

dsmtalontsi95

I got this as a wedding gift a while back and never opened it (I work at DeWalt and have the tools already). I'm asking $250 +shipping or best offer. It uses the Lithium Ion tower battery packs that will also work in all the 18v tools that use the other NiCad tower packs. It comes with an 18v premium (Hammer) drill, an impactor that has a 1/4 drive, 2 18v Lithium ion batts, and a tool bag. I use the same impactor in the garage all the time. Just toss on a 1/4" hex to 3/8" adapter. This kit is BNIB I never opened it.

mistaVR4

Pm sent..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts