The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS Denso Supra, 2G MAS/adapter/intake-- PRICES LOWERED

COBHC

All prices are plus PP, some are plus shipping unless noted. Willing to work with people on prices but nothing ridiculous. ADDITIONAL PICS HERE

Denso Supra TT fuel pump and sock, both BRAND NEW, only opened for pictures- These usually go for $200-$250 for the pump alone. Looking to get $160 shipped
2493d01a.jpg

9f825b4e.jpg

4ac86661.jpg

2G MAS, intake, filter and adapter harness- $75 shipped
6517fa75.jpg

Last edited:

curtis

To inform any interested parties about the VW radiator. All I can say is bad ass. I have a dual passat fan on/for mine and had a hard time keeping heat in it to run. These over cool if there's such a thing and alot of big block chevy drag cars run the exact radiator. Best of luck with the sale.

COBHC

BUMP. Need this stuff gone.

Thanks for chiming in Curtis. Figures I didn't see your post until now, just sold the radiator.

rgeier11

What VW radiator are we talking about? I know that it is sold, but I'd like to know dimensions and manufacturer since the details have been deleted.

jmorri15

so what exactly is stripped out on the wg? i am looking for a wg for my setup

BRAND NEW TiAL 38mm MVS wastegate, 1.0 bar spring, clamps and fittings included. Unfortunately the bolts were over-tightened and stripped when installed by Punishment Racing, they're $5 for a new set- $190 shipped
942e7a2a.jpg

deedo

Wiuld u split up the filter and maf adapter?

COBHC

I've decided to keep the wastegate, sorry.

deedo- You want the filter and the adapter harness only?

deedo

Yes please, I have a 2gmaf and injen intake but no harness,ir,filter for it,yet

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts