The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant VR-4 Shift knobs round 2. Updated 1st post! Pay by 2/28

Racah15

Little update.

Got 2 packages as Undeliverable, and 3 knobs pending shipment.
I need shipping addresses from Alan Erickson and Pedro Gomez.

I have 2 knobs w/o numbers, so I have to check paypal again for who's those were. If you ordered yours w/o a number, please let me know.

eviLntt, your knob is pending shipment. I need to get it out, I'm sorry for the delay man.

And Marks emblem. I didn't get to it tonight after getting it back today, but I got your text and got it written down and will drop it off tomorrow (on my lunch hour, or after class, depending when I can get a ride).

vr460mez: I just saw you posted not even a minute before I did. I got your info on the package now, ready to ship once I get Alans info, It will ship out. If I don't get it by saturday morning, I'll just ship yours out.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Alan Erikson

713 birch St. Apt A
Ankorage Alaska 99501

4orced4door

OP, the $10 refund is a nice gesture but I think all parties involved would rather you put the money towards fulfilling everyone's order. You're not a business trying to maintain customers, you're a guy who got in over his head due to circumstances. Focus your efforts on getting everything shipped.

JCorbo25

Received my shift knob today.

turbowop

Quoting Racah15:

And Marks emblem. I didn't get to it tonight after getting it back today, but I got your text and got it written down and will drop it off tomorrow (on my lunch hour, or after class, depending when I can get a ride).

Still haven't received the emblem...

LIV4PSI

There were still several members the last time this tread was updated

G

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jnava

Staff member
Hmmmm....thought everyone eventually got their item, I'll let ask him.

EfiniX

I got mine in round one and its still in terrific shape.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts