The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant VR-4 Shift knobs round 2. Updated 1st post! Pay by 2/28

gvr4473

this is getting ridiculous now i want my damn shift knob he hasnt posted a single thing on here about whats going on wich is bottom line bullshit im about to contact paypal an see about getting my money back an just ordering straight from the source an maybe then i can get it an the actual one i ordered anyone have a clue one how many people got there knobs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

OneMoreVR4

this is bullshit. this guy claims to have no money to ship the knobs we already paid the shipping costs on. hes in colorado springs im in denver. shipping a small package like that from him to me cost about $5.

OneMoreVR4

ive went ahead and requested my money back from paypal. since its been over 60 days u cant request a refund so i just did the request money option with his email. i suggest everyone else who didnt get their knob do the same. maybe that will get his attention

jnava

Staff member
This will probably explain what ive been seeing. I tried, but its gone to far. If he.shipped already, great but i have mine. Many of you don't. Do what you need to do.

GSTwithPSI

This is a damn shame. That's easily over $100 in parts sitting on the counter; which I'm sure is more than enough to ship out a remainder of the knobs that are owed. Posting that up on FB is like a big f*** you to all the people he owes. It's clear that he has money...He just doesn't have his priorities in order. Maybe he did ship them out already, but I'd say chances are slim. In addition, he has turned down help from other parties to resolve this situation, which makes no sense if he cares about taking care of the people he owes.

If anyone is still within the 45 day PayPal window, I would strongly advise filing a claim. If you are outside the window, you are sh*t out of luck with PayPal, as they will not facilitate claims outside this time frame. But, your credit card company or bank will probably assist you in getting your money back. The process is much more of a pain in the ass though, and will take some time and effort on your part. Juan should make his number available to those who are owed via PM or something IMO. Being nice and offering helpful solutions doesn't seem to get them message across, so maybe a bunch of pissed off members blowing up his phone will.

I really hope you guys get your items in the end by whatever means necessary.

mitsuturbo

I guess nobody paid for shipping? If you had, I would be going nuts the first time any mention of lack of funds and shipping were mentioned as even remotely related. I called this dude out a while back on fb and folks were trying to defend him. Whatever. I knew this was just another GW waiting to happen.

jnava

Staff member
Shipping was 7 bucks. Which had to be paid up front.

Last edited:

gvr4473

that is bullshit man f*** that guy bottom line how do you do a money request so i can get my 80+ back so what actions can i take along with others
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting mitsuturbo:
I called this dude out a while back on fb and folks were trying to defend him. Whatever. I knew this was just another GW waiting to happen.

I got called an "ass hat" when I tried to express ways to avoid what is now a complete sh*t show. But Abe was doing the community a service back then. Now that everyone is pissed, nobody seems to care about all that now. I should have left the link to the website selling the knobs up the first time I posted it. At least then the only one who would be pissed off right now would be Abe; since everyone who actually paid for knobs would have them.

LIV4PSI

Quoting gvr4473:
that is bullshit man f*** that guy bottom line how do you do a money request so i can get my 80+ back so what actions can i take along with others
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

A money request is pointless. It's like sending him an invoice via Paypal. He will just ignore it or cancel it.

I wanna know when it's okay to say f*ck it, and have the entire .org go after him. Everything from cat facts to small claims court

GSTwithPSI

Quoting gvr4473:

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
thatIf anyone is still within the 45 day PayPal window, I would strongly advise filing a claim. If you are outside the window, you are sh*t out of luck with PayPal, as they will not facilitate claims outside this time frame. But, your credit card company or bank will probably assist you in getting your money back. The process is much more of a pain in the ass though, and will take some time and effort on your part. Juan should make his number available to those who are owed via PM or something IMO. Being nice and offering helpful solutions doesn't seem to get them message across, so maybe a bunch of pissed off members blowing up his phone will.

^ Those are your options. Sending him a money request is a waste of time. If he won't spend $7 dollars to ship your knob, what makes you think he will refund you $80+ ? Your only shot is to talk to your bank or credit card company (which ever you paid through) and see if they have a claim process you can pursue. It will be a pain in the ass, and much more work than you will probably want to do. But, if you want your money back, that's probably your only course of action. That is, unless you want to wait on the chance that he ever actually does ship your knob, which I wouldn't hold my breath for judging on past events.

Racah15

Well, I have nothing to argue about this thread. It's all true.

I saw the thread and I went to go borrow a friends computer with internet. I currently don't have internet since I haven't paid the bill I'm so behind, so that's why I've been off. But either way, I apologize guys.

Here's what I have to add, hate me or not,

Some of these posts are twisted. Yes, I am selling my Galant, No I am not quitting the community. I can't afford to have a car that requires this much maintanance. I'm selling it to be able to get a good reliable DD so I can afford to start again. I know I can find another one one day, and I hope I am not black listed by everyone by that time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

No I'm not keeping your guys money, I have everything ready to go. NO excuses this time. I didn't want to take Juans money, because this is my issue, and then I'd end up owing more people. It's true, he offered to pay me some money, but I was getting paid in 2 days (which is the days I shipped the 2 knobs out, and the day I got the car parts) By the time the paypal money would of gotten into my bank account, I would of already gotten paid. So since that was happening, I didn't want to take the offer, as generous as it was.

Yes, I bought car parts. Yes, both my cars took a sh*t. I bought car parts because 1: I work at orilies, so I get dirt cheap parts with my employee discount. 2: I pawned my guitars and stereos to get the money to pay for the parts and your guys shipping (Since the parts, and bills, I would of not had enough to send them, so by pawning some guitars, I freed up a couple hundred bucks and could afford to comfortably buy those parts, and ship your knobs out). And the bonus I will give you guys. Yes, I shipped 2 knobs out the day I bought those parts. My priorities were to get my car running, and get atleast two knobs out. I told Juan, I would get paid soon (Since I work part time, 28hrs a week, I don't get paid much) Yes, a couple knobs went out, I still had you guys in mind. I never ment to post that as a "f*** you", I ment to post it as a helper to sell my car. Seeing new parts get put in, not used parts. Anywho:

Tomorrow, scheduled to ship at 12pm are

Steve Crispin
Brian Pate
Aaron Simmenson
Ernie Perez
John Lenahan
Lev Averbakh.
Mark P.
Mitch M.
Nate M.
Phong T. x2

I have contacted the couple who haven't messaged me their full address.

I also have an apology bonus for you guys.
I know I messed up, and I am sorry. But you guys were supportive until this happened, and I'm appreciative of that.

Next paycheck (Around the 1st), I get a Commision bonus, and my holiday pay check. I will give you guys each $10 to refund the shipping and paypal cost to those of you who waited so long.

No games, no jokes, and I know it's not a full refund, but I just can't afford that right now. Infact, if I may have to split the payments up, but I promise to get on it.

Please, if you have waited a long time, Insert your paypal address here and I will begin to send $10 refunds to those who sign up here. I know it's not enough to pay back my mistake, but I hope it's enough for some to atleast accept as an apology.

Just so you guys know, I'm not out to screw anyone over. I FUCKED up, but I'm trying to make it right.

I'm not out to steal your money. I got in some messed up situation, and I did this at the wrong time. I am behind on car payments. I am behind on CC payments, I am behind on paypal payments, I am behind on court payments (Yes, I have an exhaust ticket I haven't paid yet, and that one suspended my license). I am not taking your guys' money, I am just in a bad position. But come this time next week, you will ALL have your knobs. I promise.

If you guys don't accept my apology, I get it. I understand and I don't blame you all. At least let me get these out though.

Last edited:

gvr4473

i sent you a text with my address the 10 buck refund isnt needed man sh*t happens people get in spots as long as i get my knob i will be happy as im sure alot of people will

prove_it

It's going to take way more to rebuild the trust you ruined, Racah. I don't want to sound like an ass, or come off being rude, but you really need to step up your efforts.

JCorbo25

Quoting Racah15:
Next paycheck (Around the 1st), I get a Commision bonus, and my holiday pay check. I will give you guys each $10 to refund the shipping and paypal cost to those of you who waited so long.

I don't want your money, I just want my knob. You can keep the $10.

prove_it

Good to hear, now moving in a forward direction.

vr460mez

When can I expect to receive my shift knob?

Pedro Gomez
vr460mez
Knob type 2
Text 60/1000
Led color blue
Leather color black

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts