The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant VR-4 Shift knobs round 2. Updated 1st post! Pay by 2/28

gvr4473

Has anyone recieved there knob yet? i live in nevada so figured it would take a lil longer but just wondering whats goin on very excited to get the knob an install it thanks

jnava

Staff member
From what I saw him posting, he sending the last batch of knobs.

JCorbo25

Still no sign of a knob here.

SteveDSM

yeah no sign of mine either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ExplicitCC

If possible I'll take one

Laz Cardenas
ExplicitCC
Knob type: 2
Text: 901/2000
LED color: Blue
Leather Color:Black

prove_it

The group buy is over. Take the time to read the posts already made about that.

I received my knob a while ago. He'll get them out. Not sure on the hold up, but he'll come through.

JCorbo25

Still no knob. How many people have NOT received their knobs?

JCorbo25 - knobless

SteveDSM

I still have yet to get word of mine arriving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

turbowop

Abe hasn't been on the forum in a month. He also owes me the emblem that goes with the AMG grill I traded my Eterna grill for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

gvr4473

yea im still waiting on mine also im in nevada so it definatly shouldnt take this long but as long as it shows up i am not gunna worry too much lol hopefully soon tho

JCorbo25

PM'd him on Facebook asking about it.

JCorbo25

From Abe last night:
Quote:
Hey bud, Yeah, I have had them all in all ready to ship, all labeled and such. What I meant by last shipment, was the shipment I was suppost to sent last, but I wasn't due to financial reasons. Sorry I haven't been active much on the board, I've been crazy busy. And I was going to ship it a few days ago, but my galant no longer runs. I blew something as I only have 30psi compression in the cylinders, so I ordered parts and unfortunately have been getting rides to work. This fri-sat night I requested off to tear it apart and inspect it. I have a hg and bolts and misc stuff Im hoping will cover it for now. Once I get it up and running I'll be able to ship them out. I am sorry for the delay, but I have them all on my desk ready to ship, I just haven't been able to

I don't have anything nice to add, I'm frustrated at this point.

prove_it

That's kinda rude. I think Abe should be able to find a way to ship them even if his car is down. Sad to hear that guys. Perhaps someone can talk him into finding a better solution. I don't facebook so yea.

gvr4473

for sure man i have been waiting for months now i really just wanna get my shift knob an install it so hopefully soon he can send em out

OneMoreVR4

this all sounds like bs to me. its been forever. its not that hard to take some packages to the post office, especially if they r all packed up and ready to go.

gvr4473

well hopefully soon guys sounds like some people got theres an some of us are waiting on them waiting for a extremly long time

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts