The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant VR-4 Shift knobs round 2. Updated 1st post! Pay by 2/28

92_talon_awd

That's pimp

jnava

Staff member
I've received mine too but it will be after midnight before I see mine...lol. Guys, Abe came through as he said he would.

Last edited:

prove_it

Got mine. Yours should be soon.

Thanks Racah! Round 3... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

gvr4473

Still looking forward to getting mine man as soon as it comes in ill post pics thanks bro sorry to hear bout the rough time its that kinda year for alot of people i think

prove_it

Just so everyone knows, I have to drill mine out like the first rounders did. No biggie, but be warned. I am using a 3KGT shifter, not sure if that's different.

jnava

Staff member
Did you just buy that GVR4, I saw one listed in Longview. BTW, NO, from what Abe has been saying, you just missed out.

gvr4144

I take it you're done with these..? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I would really like one for my vr4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GSTwithPSI

Nobody missed out. Just Google the damn thing and buy one straight from the company making them overseas. I posted the link to the website up earlier but everyone got all butt hurt, so I took it down. Just find the website (it's not hard), email them with your own custom design and 4 years later they'll sh*t you out a light up shift knob with your mom's face on it. Or, email Racah and maybe he'll tell you the website and be nice enough to let you borrow his intellectual property so you can order one of his designs. That way, he doesn't have to deal with all the BS involved with another round of buys and nobody here gets upset.

jnava

Staff member
I'll text him about this question...

jnava

Staff member
Official response. There will no longer be group buys, instead, they will be done one a one by one basis.

gvr4144

Thanks alot for the update ^ Racah15 please pm me when you get a chance this would compliment my galant so much imo im willing to wait if need be.

paul j

I am still waiting for my gearshift. Is there any hope of us getting them? Has anybody received one from 2nd buy?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts