The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant VR-4 Shift knobs round 2. Updated 1st post! Pay by 2/28

gvr4473

i would like the dark grey i believe my interior is dark grey so dark grey leather

Last edited:

l8apixvw

Reiddy yasell
L8apixvw
Knob type: both 1 and 2
Text: 1984 of 2000
LED color: white
Leather Color: black

jnava

Staff member
Sweet, last day fella. Pay up

Racah15

Right on. I sent PM's to everyone on the list who hasn't paid and still haven't heard back. I will give them a few more days to reply. If no reply, I will send the order in. Looking like around March 5th or so!

Racah15

Not sure yet. Haven't received price confirmation (shipped) yet. Just awaiting their e-mail. I should hear back from them this week. After that, probably arrive at my location in 30 days hopefully

jnava

Staff member
f***ing sweet

prove_it

Hell ya Racah, I can't wait to get your knob in my hands and feel the smoothness!

prove_it

How's it coming Racah?

Racah15

Got an e-mail saying they started production and they will let me verify it before shipping them out (since we had 1 mistake last round unfortunately, a member received XXX/2000 instead of xxx/1000). Once I get the verification e-mail, I will post it up here as a teaser for you guys :p

prove_it

Ok, you just keep teasing us with your knob.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

prove_it

First page bump, curious how these are coming Racah.

Racah15

I got a word sheet document with the totals and verifying the order was correct. Unfortunately no pics, but I guess it's something. That was last week. They should be here soon hopefully!

prove_it

I had a dream last night about these. I decided to completely rebuild my shifter at the same time. Can't wait!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts