The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant Vr-4 Shift knob buy is over and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racah15

Sorry for the late responses guys, I've been in indiana for a little bit, and can't do anything from there.

But I just got back. Can you guys PM me the zipcode where your stuff has shipped as all my tracking numbers are on 1 receipt and I can only organize them by area and zipcode.

Is there anyone else who hasn't received their knob?

xe0

Quoting Racah15:
Sorry for the late responses guys, I've been in indiana for a little bit, and can't do anything from there.

But I just got back. Can you guys PM me the zipcode where your stuff has shipped as all my tracking numbers are on 1 receipt and I can only organize them by area and zipcode.

Is there anyone else who hasn't received their knob?

PM you the zip code 98232.

Racah15

Thanks for your patience while this is sorted out. I will update everyone once everything has been rectified. Those of you who patiently waited will be compensated.

Thank you

transparentdsm

when round 2 comes about ill be getting 2 more. i want a plain one for 138 and im going to try to rig up the other one in 1078 and make it work with an automatic.

PlatypusOfFury

Still no knob delivered. Kinda irked bout it now.
I bought Xe0's VR4 during the Group Buy, so he put my address down for where you were to ship.
I, and Xe0, both gave you the zip code like you asked so we could get tracking info.
You've haven't replied. Not cool. I was even going to go in for the next knob buy for my other VR4... Rethinking that now

What's the deal? What you going to do about this?

Racah15

There was a problem when they were dropped off at the post office. They just sat there. They found 2 of the knobs, and they said they were going to ship them out. I had 4. I had hoped they found all 4. They gave me a refund of the shipping costs for all 4, so I have to paypal that back to you guys. Send me your paypal address so I can refund that back to you. I'll go back today see whats the problem now.

Sorry Plat, I really am. Today, you will either get a new tracking number or a full refund (I will give you the claim id)

Racah15

OK I just issued all refunds except for Plat, since you had Xe0 paypal me the money, that you paid, I would need your own paypal account to pay you personally the money instead of handballing it to xe0 to give it to you.

I'm heading to USPS right now.

alansupra94

Just letting you know I haven't gotten my shift knob either. I did get a refund for $6. I paid in full.

Last edited:

PlatypusOfFury

If you can figure out what's up with the knob, and get it to me. I don't care about a shipping refund. Merry Christmas.

If the knob was lost in the fray. I'd rather you provide me one from the next batch you order up with the original design. Those designs were supposed to be a one time thing, loosing out due to these circumstances seems inappropriate don't you think?

Racah15

The refunds I gave were from shipping costs that USPS gave me for the inconvenience.

Here's the good news, and the bad news.

Bad News: It's my fault they didn't get shipped, but not entirely. They put it in a place (2 in some place, 2 near it) where they didn't pick them up and they didn't send them until they went looking for them. I got refunded the money and told they would ship once they find the other two. By the time they found them, I guess something was wrong, and I didn't put my return address, so they sat as they had no way to find out who sent them (That's my fault). I thought they shipped, but they didn't.

Good news: They found all 4 packages and gave me free shipping for them. I took them with the labels and took them to another post office (the one they went to originally was ghetto and apparently has terrible service). They now all 4 have new tracking numbers and should be in by Friday.

I appreciate your guy's patience, and I do apologize for the delay. It is my fault. If I would of checked on them earlier, This mess could of been fixed faster. In my defense, I do have proof I shipped them out in early November. I do take blame for my ignorance on the matter and I do admit it should of been handled better on my part. I hope that does not deter the rest of you, and if you so choose Plat, from ordering in the second round.

For the second round, Initial Payment will include shipping, so when I receive them, I can ship them out immediately. Having 3 rounds of shipping only proved to be time consuming, confusing, and overall a bad experience. I have learned a lot from this round, and I think next round will be a success. This was the first batch, and I didn't expect so many people to be interested, so I apologize I was not ready or organized to setup such a group buy. I was thinking 5 or 6 people tops would want these knobs. Apparently they turned out to be a big hit.

So in conclusion, this group buy didn't turn out without a hitch. There were issues, and I hope we can all get passed this last blunder, and look towards the future. I wasn't expecting the buy to be 100% problem free, but I also didn't expect this many problems. I hope you guys can forgive my blunder and we can all look past this.

Here is the tracking info for you guys.

Knob shipping to
Santa Rosa, CA 95409

Knob shipping to
Hoboken NJ 07090

Knob shipping to
Bow, WA 98232

Knob shipping to
Scranton PA 18505

Thanks guys. Once you receive your knob, or don't by Friday, please post here.

PlatypusOfFury

I appreciate you looking into this Racah.
Group Buys obviously can be difficult. Another guy who did a GB was a ****-faced-bitch and should die.

Big respect for looking into it and getting it all worked out so fast. I'll let you know when I receive the Knob.
You've impressed me from this fortitude so.... you're not a ****-faced-bitch!

I'll be there for Round 2.

PlatypusOfFury

Haven't been home till today (birthday weekened for me. woke up in unfamiliar places since friday)

Knob was on doorstep! looks sexy as hell.

Thanks

Racah15

Looks like everyone got their knob.

And it's done! Please lock.

If anyone needs anything from this buy, shoot me a PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned