The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant Vr-4 Shift knob buy is over and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racah15

Sorry for the delay guys, I didn't noticed some people posted here: I did get your payment eviLNtt, sorry but I haven't shipped it out yet. Awaiting funds from paypal into my account. Plus I need your shipping information

Here is the latest info

Need shipping info for:eviLntt

Need payment from

gvr41520
Badge #: 1520/2000

xe0
Badge Number: 669/2000

Alansupra94
Badge Number: N/A

alansupra94

Payment? I am pretty sure I paid a while back. I will check my paypal history.

My badge number is 4/1000 btw.

birdman24

Hey guys be careful with your knobs! I installed mine to test fit it and when I went to take it off this happened.

I grabbed the knob to take it off and It felt like the entire knob was turning but, only the top half was spinning which I believed pushed the wires out of the knob. I'm hoping by making this post I can help prevent this from happening to another member but also in hopes that my knob can be repaired.

Racah15, any advice? Could you possibly PM me the name of the company you dealt with and any other information that could help me get this sorted out?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: In no way is Abe (Racah15) at fault here, just wanted to post this so that the members that purchased a knob or any members that were interested in the second GB would not have this happen to them. More than likely I over tightened my knob, lesson learned.

Last edited:

Racah15

Payments received from and shipped
Branded F(fish)
Joe A (cupajoe)
Shane H (transparent dsm)
Scott A (lord athey)
Mike V (gsx_tc)
Greg D (gtproto)
Ty A (ducttapeguy)
Jane Ratanapol/Kenzie Reed (Ghettoswing)
Alan A (initialdvr4)
Chris M (thecman02)
Colin D (EfiniX)
Terence C (birdman24)
Kevin B (460GVR4)
Bryan D (Galantvr4559)
Jose S (Joey Treida)
Adam P (xe0)
Paul T (Cheekychimp)
Justin B (evilntt)
Luke D (Gvr41520)

I think that just leaves Alansupra94 for payment
and I need shipping info from

xe0

Pending shipment:
evilntt
Gvr41520
xe0
alansupra94 (pending payment)

Once I get all shipping info/pamyents they will be shipped out!
Let's get this info payment in guys! I sent Pms a few days ago.

Last edited:

Racah15

The only one I have left is Alansupra94's and his is numbered. He hasn't paid for shipping yet and I've tried to contact him a few times.
Unfortunately I cannot sell it unless I have permission to do so, if so, you wouldn't be buying it from me, you'd be buying it from him. Even then, I don't think you want a knob with 4/1000 on it. Haha

Edit:

GHETTOswing, please contact me ASAP if you read this. I sent a PM but incase you see this first.
Jane R has filed a chargeback on the shipping charges as an unauthorized pamyent. Transaction ID:7NG01056BT8692040 on 10/26/2013.

Please reverse this immediately. Thank you.

Last edited:

EfiniX

I just got my shift knob installed yesterday.

IT LOOKS GREAT!

And for those of you who opted to get their knob as-is and not send it back to get the hole widened, be prepared for a bit of work. I opted to grind down the shifter itself and not widen the hole in the knob. Just some time and a carbide cutter on a dremel and I all came out great!

BrandonEchols

How the hell did I miss this?!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned