The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant Vr-4 Shift knob buy is over and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIV4PSI

I can't believe they haven't shipped yet, another successful .org group buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Racah15

Guys relax. This time's been kind of busy for me trying to get into school and get a job. I understand I've taken a while but I also need you guys to understand that I'm living off fumes right now. Moneys stupid tight, especially with these AMG parts sitting here that I need to sell.

I picked up the envolopes (flat rate) and am sorting through them individually. I need to get them all READY to go (as in packed, sealed, labeled etc) before I can ship them. Also, NO ONE has sent payment for shipping yet. I got these flat rates, but I am not sure if they will work (Since they are envelopes, and I'm shipping a round object), so I have to check with the post office before I can officially give you guys the price. Also, I need to ship these in bulk. Unless you guys don't mind pitching in for gas, I really am trying to avoid having to do lot's of trips.

So with that said here is the update:

1:They are almost ready to go, double checking making sure they are correct and sent to the correct person.
2:Once 100% sure that the right knob is going to the right person (These are all sent in a box. I have to see which one is which like LED color, number etc and match them up with the list, it's quite complicated actually, since there is no organization when these were sent)
3: I need you guys to paypal the shipping. I'll get the price to you ASAP on Monday.
4: I need everyone to pay quickly. I would like to ship these out Wednesday or Friday. In bulk.

Is everyone ok with this?

P.S. Don't label this as an unsuccessful group buy Live4psi, you don't know what I've been going through these past few weeks, and quite frankly I found that quite bothersome. I went out and helped out this forum doing this custom order, I would appreciate some slack especially now, with no job and bills to pay. IF you would like to pay my bills for me, I'll gladly ship these to you so you can ship them out if you want?

Last edited:

transparentdsm

no one sent money bc you told us not to till you gave us a shipping price. so put the price in here or in a PM to everyone. also i have already partially paid for shipping.

im more then ok with your list, i was just trying to gauge a date for shipping and you have had them since the 12th and everyone is wondering with no response. let us all know a price and im sure you will be paid more then promptly.

Last edited:

EfiniX

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I can't believe they haven't shipped yet, another successful .org group buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Well you definitely have some weight to push around here if you choose to. You contribute and sell and generally are a good member (from what I can see). That being said, given that Racah's been working through some tough times, I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt, right? I mean I go back and look through the threads and he's always very clear about expectations and timelines. I mean come on, we've all dealt with guys that will just tell you it's "on it's way" or "any day now" because they know it's what you want to hear and it gets you off their back. Racah has been upfront about delays and while it may not be exactly what some of us want to hear, I'll take that honesty over a yes-man any day.

Yeah, it's taken awhile, but really what was your expectation in the beginning? This sounded like a first-time/only-time sort of thing, so there really wasn't anything to measure it against. Overseas manufacturing and shipping? Frankly I'm just glad that we're about to get our knobs and this didn't go sideways, leaving Racah in a place where he needed to simultaneously try to recover his money while refunding ours.

Group buys are a pain and for the most part, thankless. Let's remember that this isn't just a shift-knob, it's a one-of-a-kind custom knob and it wouldn't be a reality without his initiative.

That's just my $0.02.

transparentdsm

^ i totally agree. im super happy to be getting and and dont really care when, i just know he has had them for about 10 days with no reply as to shipping costs. im just anxious to get it and whanted to know a time frame since he now has them in his possession.

LIV4PSI

Almost two weeks for shipping quotes, all to say they are being shipped flat rate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Racah, I understand life happens. I just think its time to prioritize getting these gentlemen's parts shipped out. Everyone has been more than patient. Good luck getting life back on track

Last edited:

Racah15

The reason it's taken 10 days is because I didn't see this when ordering the envolopes, I didn't expect them to get here 10 days later:
click

I thought they would be here sooner. So sorry about the delay guys, but I will take blame for not seeing how long these envelopes take. I went to the post office, but they didn't have that many, so I ordered them online. Like I said, once I get the go ahead from usps, I'll tell you how much the shipping will be. Will be done tomorrow ASAP.

Thanks for your patience guys and support guys!

P.S.

HAHA
1374145_594906357233574_2111255982_n.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I wish I lived closer so I could help out the guy.

cupajoe

What's your Paypal again?

Racah15

Please send it to [email protected].
The original paypal was my business account and I no longer have that account (I do, I can still transfer if you send it to there, but It would be easier for everyone to send it to my personal paypal).
I will be paying for everyone shipping out of pocket, so sending it to my paypal will allow it to be reimbursed into my personal account.
Thanks for understanding guys.

Abe

cupajoe

Thanks! Payment sent for shipping! Can't wait to install the new knob.

GSX_TC

Sent my payment. Thanks for doing this for all of us again.

Racah15

Thank you guys for letting me do this and for your patience. Also, please send me your screen name on the forum when sending money. I could keep track so far, but I may get lost since I don't know everyones names so far.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned