The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Evo Seat Brackets

raptorWagon

These are the Curtis built Evo Seat brackets from the group buy. They are brand new and never been installed, don't have my vr4 anymore so these need to go. For the newbies, these will allow for mounting Evo 8/9 Front seats into our GVR4s. Rest of the info can be found here Evo Seat Brackets .

$225 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:

thedsmguy

hehehe.. I have the perfect one for you.. Cage, seem welded...... lol. No rust! (but no drivetrain or electronics either).

Anyways, If evo seats weren't so damn expensive I'd scoop these up, good luck with sale.

GSX_TC

These are just for the fronts right? Is there a bracket needed for Evo rears aswell?

GSX_TC

Ahh nice nice, if you ending selling these before I get them, where else could I get these?

raptorWagon

Nowhere else unless another member decides to sell theirs, these are from a one time group buy a couple years ago. Curtis doesn't have the time anymore to do another run of these.

curtis

^ listen to Tim. I have all of Paul's stuff to finish other projects for people as well as stuff to list on Ebay and my own projects that have been put on the back burner. When I did these I got the aluminum at the price the supplier paid for it not current price so I passed that on to the people that bought these. So if I do another run its going to be higher anyway but I don't know if I'll ever do another run of these or not.

GSX_TC

DAMMMIITT I really hope you still have these by the end of august man, all my money is tied up in the trip for the shootout.

GSX_TC

because im always sacrificing things here and there for parts if you must know

and its not like i dont buy sh*t man, so what the hell is it to you?

Last edited:

thedsmguy

Just pulling your chain sorta but I do have a couple points.

So, here is how I feel. There is no deep running effect to me except that lots of ads are getting unnecessarily bumped simply because guys are saying silly crap like "PM'd ya" and "PM replied". I'll be honest with ya its just one of my pet peeves which you don't have to worry yourself about but occasionally I'll step out and say something about it. I personally don't like when there is something I'm interested in buying has 5 new replies to the listing and I click on it and its just a bunch of yahoo's asking silly questions that were in the original post or saying that they have been pm'd, I'd think if you did PM them that they would know and that is just about the only person I could think of that would ever give even just a little bit of a sh*t.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned