The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Complete part-out 1991 VR-4 1168/2000

I have the driver's side trim piece, but the a-pillar may be sold.

It turns out the front mount is a Starion FMIC, it seems the piping is indeed RRE piping.

The intake pipe is a Dejon Tool 2.5" with recirc.

Turbo is a small 16G (ported).

Special thanks to EgonOlsen for tracking down that info. He's a great guy to sell to as well!

Bump.

I have the engine pulled now and am willing to ship if buyer arranges freight, etc. also willing to deliver within the central NY state area for a fee.

Asking $650 plus shipping/delivery

talontyme

Ill take the inside fuse panel cover,and passenger kick
Panel if you have it

gtluke

ooo passenger side windshield wiper pivot thingy? Pics here:
click

Boost4U

how much for the engine bay wiring harness shipped to 23664?

acidrumz

Im looking for driver side rear plastic inner lining/wheel well. This piece should block or cover
where the gas filler neck area.
Price shipped to 93727?
Thanks

I'm looking to move this stuff. I'll be sending the car to the scrapyard in a few weeks. If you want something let me now.

I'll check on that wheel well liner. Sorry, I didn't see the post looking for it until today.

I'm interested in the complete cruise control assembly, the complete power steering rack and the front parking lights.

Let me know

sy1100

How is the interior carpet and what color?? Also the motor mount brackets, I dont care about the bushings just the brakets, and how much for all??

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts