The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Complete 60-1 Setup

beaner

Only selling for a setup change. Made 517hp on pump gas with this. Works perfectly, complete turn-key setup. This hotside of this setup is probably the biggest you can run while appearing stock. I pieced it together, carefully went through everything, ported, reassembled, machined the flanges flat, etc etc. Personally used it for about 4600 miles.

What you get:

Ported GT Concepts cast manifold. Discountuned about 2007. It's basically an Evo III manifold hogged out, then recasted. This has been heavily ported on top of that. Tapped for EGT probe.

Turbonetics 60-1 with BEP turbine housing. The housing was ported to match the manifold [~8cm!!]. Light up and down shaft play with no in and out. The shaft play is exact same since it was installed 4600 miles ago. No smoking, leaking, etc.

Tubular o2 housing. Make is unknown but quality is excellent. Carefully port matched to the turbine housing. Bolts direct to a 'oem style' downpipe.

Authentic Tial Sport 38mm wastegate. Dump tube goes next to the downpipe and dumps under the pan. DEI heat wrapped. 20psi spring installed. Can swap for an 11# spring if desired.

SS oil drain flange + oil feed fittings/restrictor.

Since you can't buy the gaskets anywhere for these parts I had to make them from scratch. Because of the port matching and custom gaskets I don't want to part this setup. There's a lot of effort into these parts working with each other.

1000usd shipped in the lower 48. PM if interested.

alansupra94

Sorry if this is off topic but that is a very interesting intercooler setup.

curtis

I for one can appreciate the time and effort it took to build the water tank. Most people look at stuff like that and say wow or thats cool but , 99% of them don't understand the hours of on and off the car it took to make everything fit. To you or your fab guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

I give that a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif and a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif man that is some nice fab. work to say the least.

beaner

Thanks guys I have a lot of time into the car.

Any offers before I split it up or try eBay?

beaner

Turbo 500
Manifold 200
O2 Housing 100
Wastegate I'll keep
Dump tube 25

+shipping

beaner

Manifold sold.
O2 housing sold.
Dump tube will be cut up this weekend for my new setup if someone doesn't want it.

Turbonetics 60-1 with a ported BEP bolt-on turbine housing. 500 shipped!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts