The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Colorado, $3,000, 1991 Nile Black, #729/2000, All Original & Stock

729/2000 5 Speed * Nile Black * 213k miles * KN Air Filter * NGK Wires * Jack's Transmission with 3,000 miles * New Clutch * Timing Belt * All Season Tires with 75% tread *A/C blows ICE COLD * Stainless Test Pipe (have CAT incase you need) *1G Shifter * Brakes and Rotors are Good * Great Daily Driver * Reliable Running Car * Smooth Shifting Tranny * No Synchronizer Issues * No Trades * Clear Clean Title & Car Fax

Don't buy someone's hacked headache. Get a Car that is all original and never raced, 3rd owner, Maintained, adult driven.

Not in pictures: Mitsubishi OEM Roof Strips for Thule Roof Rack, Thule Complete Roof Rack system: brackets, bars, and wind deflector

Located in Colorado Springs, if you want more pictures, let me know.

$3,000 obo

Last edited by a moderator:

highspeed

Do you have any underneath shots? And full interior? Im interested in a stock Vr4 and I have cash, just need some more info

Highspeed: As soon as get home I will get you some shots of under the car as well as the interior.

GeorgeBillings

I think I might still have the video you sent to me driving around the block. I don't remember your email address though.

The brown is dirt, not rust. You can see with the next picture that it rubs off.

Thanks George....I can make a new video if anyone is interested. I think that the previous one was at night.

I have a buyer but it's not final yet. If anything changes, I will let you know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned