The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cleaning out some Galant parts. Bucks County, PA

EMX5636

I have some stock things that will probably never see my Galant again that I will offer up for sale.

Stock GVR4 Intercooler. Has the rubber hoses that attach to each side. $20 plus shipping

USDM Foglights w/brackets. NO cracks, clean lenses, will come with the mounting plates. SOLD
I have 2 or 3 corner lights, stock USDM, make offer or will come free if purchasing something else.

Set of 880cc PTE injectors. Work great, went bigger. $225 plus shipping.

Tial MVS Wastegate. Polished top, 15psi and 24psi springs. Used 600 miles. SOLD

I have 1 or 2 1G DSM/GRV4 stock MAF's with K&N filters. $20 plus shipping.

2.5" SS pipe, approx 18" long flared on each end, Greddy Type-S/RS flange in the middle. $20 plus shipping

3" mild steel downpipe for 1G DSM. Bolted up, never ran, has a flex section. SOLD

HKS SuperAFR. (like SAFC). Powers up, never used it, came in a car I parted out. $50 plus shipping

Greddy Profec B Boost controller. Gen 1, NOT 2. Also powers up, never used. $80 plus shipping.

Any questions can go here or email. [email protected]

Justin

Paypal, Cash and local pickup accepted.

Last edited:

EMX5636

I know it powers up. Unfortunately I don't have anything to test it on right now. I was told it worked when I got it. I gotta get some pics of them tonight or tomorrow. I'll post them up when I do.

Justin

EMX5636

Also have a 2G #609 maf $40

VCE for 5spd transmissions $100

USDM Galant Headlights. No cracks, chips. Black needs to be re-done. Make offer

Prothane bushings for stock rear swaybar. BNIB $20

HKS Turbo Timer harness #MT-1 $20

1G/GVR4 Crushed BOV. good shape $40

1G radio brackets - Make offer

1G and GVR4 stock J-Pipes - Make offer

All pictures are on my photobucket here. click Everything in the main album is FOR SALE!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts