The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cams, DSMLINK, AGX Strugs, 850 injectors, EVO Rims, 20G + more

1uGlyGalaNt

It's all good. I'm just not going to send any sort of payment until the items are ready to ship. LMK.

fastfalcon94

So it looks like Leon decided he wanted to keep the njectors after all. Sorry guys. DSMLink, and Cams also sold. - Charlie

mtbmafia

Hey just wanted to throw in my interest on the strut bars. Sent you a pm but haven't heard back.

fastfalcon94

bump, still shocks and turbos. I'll drop the struts $10 for now. I think $340 shipped is fair on the struts. I'd do $300 local pickup. The front were literally just put on the car less than 2 months ago and cost me $320 shipped alone.

And for the turbo setup how about $400 shipped for everything. You get a good 20g turbo, a 2g manifold with external wastegate, an 02 housing, and a heat shield.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts