The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cam Timing Tool

IncorpoRatedX

Just got a PM from him, he stated that his grandmother passed away and subsequently his father had a heart attack. Sounds like he's had a bit of a rough spell, but did indicate via PM that he's shipping today. We are getting kind of quick on the draw with people around here. Seems like after Garfield Wright ripped a bunch of people off we've all been pretty touchy.

Cant blame anyone, GW was a long time member and he up and left with a lot of peoples money, including mine and even my own mothers! (she wanted a calender with my car in it) But, sounds like CKA just had a moment where life took over. Im sure he'll speak up.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Gentlemen, looks like he suffered some hard times.

Please update things when your items arrive.

Thanks!

IncorpoRatedX

I got mine. Thanks!

92GVR4num65

Id also be in for another run of these......

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned