The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: bunch of parts

14u2nV

I'm cleaning out my garage and found a bunch of galant stuff to get rid of. All prices are shipped CONUS, and obo. I've been out of the galant game a while, so my price starting points may be off so bear with me.

*I will not ship the exhaust, but may work something out to meet up or such.

-92 key fob blank - $22
Looks like they are still available for $22 so that's what I'll charge to get my money back. Never out of plastic.
null_zps598966e5.jpg

-exhaust downpipe to rear - $100
null_zpse35766a8.jpg

null_zps94aeead0.jpg

-center caps - $30
null_zps99208835.jpg

-ecu I dunno what it was to/from - $30
null_zpsecf17960.jpg

-1g intercooler - $50
null_zps0ac44023.jpg

-gauge cluster - $30 missing needles
null_zpsc47f26f4.jpg

-14b turbo - $50 very little side-side play, no in out. been sitting in my garage for several years
null_zps938e84ba.jpg

null_zpse5b57aea.jpg

-gauge cluster with my faces - $??? I made these faces years ago when I worked at a machine shop. They are lazer cut stainless painted black and were my prototypes so there are still a few misalignments, but I used them in my car. If you search you can probably find my thread when I made them. I don't really care to sell them, but will if the offer is right as I don't imagine I'll have another galant. I will sell them seperate of the cluster if someone just wants it.\
null_zps17589ea3.jpg

Last edited:

14u2nV

Found some lug nuts too. I had them on my galant with my 17's. $30/shpd ?

null_zpsec8aeb64.jpg

null_zps897d5d2d.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned