The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Brembo calipers w/brackets // SOLD!

Jordangvr4

Set of front brembo 4piston calipers (used) in perfect working condition w/ steel braket kit & hardware

SOLD

Shipped with in the states
Fits 1g / vr4's

Last edited:

Jordangvr4

Bolt on. This it all you need to do you'll have to cut or remove the dust sheild and purchase evo rotors and pads and of course have a set of wheels to clear them.

Last edited:

Thirsty

G'day.
What diameter wheels?
Cheers
Ross

G

Staff member
What about the brake line?

Jordangvr4

What about the lines? Vr's thread it to them, you don't have to use the bandjo bolt style line.

Last edited:

theevozero

Quoting Jordangvr4:
Bolt on. This it all you need to do you'll have to cut or remove the dust sheild and purchase evo rotors and pads and of course have a set of wheels to clear them.

Incorrect, this is not "bolt on" as they say. You do have to either cut or remove the dust shield. You have to shave the knuckle to clear the bracket, you have to thread the knuckle to bolt on the bracket and you have to have a spot on the calipers machined to clear the knuckle. Also, if you have a true Galant vr4, you can't just go buy rotors to fit because 4 lug. I bought evo rotors and used my drill press to make them fit. The brake lines will work regardless of banjo or not, the threads are the same. You will also need to upgrade your master cylinder, I personally went with a q45 master cylinder, larger bore and extra fluid capacity. I also had to space my wheels to get them to fit, because evo wheels don't fit galant.

Lastly, if you follow the thread on tuners, it is not accurate as to which direction you can actually bolt the caliper up on a 1g style knuckle. If you try to fit your caliper in the downward position, the bracket hits the ball joint boot, if you turn the wheel, it will then hit the control arm, no way around it.

Gizmovr4

Jordan!!!! do you have an upper windshield molding some place ??? and free bump for good seller!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned