The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: BRAND NEW OEM fuel filler neck tube.

4nmscle

It has been a minute since I have been on here, but I was going throught the garage and found a brand new OEM fuel filler tube. Not really sure what it is worth, or if anyone needs this, so I am putting it up here for $40 shipped.

mail.jpg

vr4b.jpg

prove_it

I'd like to see a better pic of the filler neck..

Can you put it on the trunk and take a whole pic of that skyline? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GSX_TC

I'd like to see a better pic of that R34 jesus that thing looks beautiful! is that yours? and is it a GTR? and how did you get it? i thought R34's were illegal here.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Illegal in California but whats not illegal in our state aha.

GSX_TC

no its not just cali. back in the day when motorex or motorX however you spell it was importing them, sh*t got canked and all of a sudden police were impounding all the R34's and R33's. but for some reason R32's were fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Brunoboy

R33 is fine, we've got a few in NorCal driving around.

4nmscle

Im not going into a discussion on the Nissan. To many arguements.

GSX_TC

so is yours actually legal?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned