The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Black JDM Bumper with projector fogs *SOLD*

chucklesas

$400
I have a black JDM bumper that I've tried to unload on several occassions, but travel plans to deliver it always fell through. I'll be driving from Santa Barbara, California to Colorado Springs at the end of the month. If anyone along the way wants it, I'm willing to deliver anywhere along this route.

There are scuff marks and the projector fogs are missing the screw covers. How does $400 for the set sound?
Link to Pictures

Last edited:

Racah15

Wow I'm from Colorado Springs, and I would totally take it off your hands if I had the cash. Are you interested in any trades by chance?
I have 2 sets of BBK's, one is a set of Brembo's and another is a set of BAER Track editions. If you are interested. If there's anything else, lmk, money is tight atm for me and this is a pretty sweet deal to have this bumper!

chucklesas

Sorry. I'm out of the hobby, so no trades. At this point the bumper is sold. Thanks for the interest.

jnava

Staff member
Vultures at coming.

LIV4PSI

Bit the bullet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif you stole that bumper

chucklesas

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Bit the bullet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif you stole that bumper

Are you guys saying I didn't charge enough? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I figured I have no use for it.

transparentdsm

no no no Craig's saying its just one hell of a great deal and i got super lucky

and thanks juan, im so excited about this. i had no intent of getting a bumper any time soon, but i couldn't pass this up.

prove_it

Damn you. You beat me

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Tried to get this from you two-three times when you were still in the midwest, but never got it done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts