The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: badges

gvr4144

Vr-4 badge not the best shape or the worst still has gold tint. 30 shipped

galant badge 11 shipped

4ws decal 6 shipped or I'll give it to you if get both badges-sold

Last edited:

bobdole

I will take the 4WS sticker. Message sent.

mitsuturbo

Quoting bobdole:
I will take the 4WS sticker. Message sent.

I'll give you 26 for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

turbophein

whoever bought this can send me a high quality image or scan and i can replicate it for cheap for the members. its nothing serious.

galantgti

Will do;)

gvr4144

Quoting turbophein:
whoever bought this can send me a high quality image or scan and i can replicate it for cheap for the members. its nothing serious.

Sorry guys didn't see this..

mitsuturbo

Quoting galantgti:
Will do;)

PUH-LEEEEEZ do! I've been looking all over for this damn decal for 555. I'm not ditching 4ws and i like the look of the sticker. IDK what happened to the original one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It was missing when i bought the car.

galantgti

I've got great local businesses who is in advertising and can reproduce almost everything. Dropped of the sticker there, and I'll have more info on costs in a few days. Shipping costs to the US will be next to none, send in an envelope with some cardboard on each side. Update next week.

bobdole

Does this sticker mount on the inside of the window right? Looks like it does.

fuel

Quoting galantgti:
I've got great local businesses who is in advertising and can reproduce almost everything. Dropped of the sticker there, and I'll have more info on costs in a few days. Shipping costs to the US will be next to none, send in an envelope with some cardboard on each side. Update next week.

YUSS thank you! Can you make sure the new one sticks to the INSIDE like the OEM one?

galantgti

My goal is to get a 100 percent exact replica, so the sticker will be attached to the inside as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll have more information for you guys next week. I'm only wondering how much I should have them make....

mitsuturbo

Bout time for an update, huh?

How's it going with these? I'm anxious to get my hands on one. Any progress?

turbophein

i wondering how this went from me trying to offerer them to the community to someone else? WTF Great idea...

galantgti

Not like I'm going to ship it back to the US only to have it replicated. I've bought it for my own car and I'll have replicas soon for cost price for whoever wants one. Don't want/need to make money on it

swe_gvr4_1991

I will buy atleast 2 pcs from you once they are available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

galantgti

Will be available next week. We've had some official holidays in the Netherlands, thus it takes a bit longer than expected at the shop since they were closed.

galantgti

He came up with a sample, but it has a few very little differences. I could have him correct that, or if some of you guys don't care about the small differences you could order them like this.
For the rest are they exactly like the oem ones, so they attach to the inside of the windshield as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts