The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AZ 1998 Subaru Legacy GT "restored" with WRX swap $15,000 FIRM

381gvr4

MAN! Ive always had a soft spot for the LGT but this one is the best of ALL worlds. Only way I could swing it is if you take a #381/2k trade in! lol

Beautiful!

kcpaz

Quoting Sr71sss:

Wanna trade for a Pulsar GTI-R-thought I would throw it out there

pictures? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Just curious...

Wow, this thing is amazing. I'm actually in the market for a Legacy GT, I just don't know if the bank will cough up $15k for a 98. What's the status of the title?

kcpaz

The title is free, clear, and NOT salvage... but yeah, no bank is going to loan on a 13 year old car... especially at any sort of value.

BTW... if the Ebay listing doesn't end at $15K with a buyer, I will be dropping it down to $13K for another 10 days. If it doesn't sell then, I'll just keep if for a while and get some enjoyment out of it.

If I come up with $13k in the next week, I'll give you a buzz, but is highly unlikely. Whoever gets that ride will certainly be a happy customer. Good luck with the sale.

Bump cuz I thought at first it was painted LSB like my M3!!!
photo%204.JPG
>

kcpaz

Bump for new price $12K OBO

kcpaz

Reserve has been met so it will sell to the highest bidder. Still a few more days to place a bid...

click

kcpaz

Yes and no... The cruise system is in place and "should" be functional, but I think the switch in the dash is bad. The steering wheel controls have been wired and should work based on the wiring diagram, but the indicator light on the main cruise power switch (the one on the dash) doesn't work so I don't think the system is getting power. I haven't had time to investigate further into why it's not turning on, but I'm confident it's something simple. Before the restoration/engine swap, I never tried the cruise control so for all I know, I hasn't worked since I bought the car...

If I knew someone who absolutely wanted the car but had reservations about the cruise control system, I could probably be persuaded to make sure it worked prior to delivery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts