The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AMG Body Kit-

jnava

Staff member
This is the majority of the body kit except for the corners. Front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, doglegs, exterior door panels, wing, grille, and fog lamps. $5k will purchase this kit but it doesn't include shipping. This would be shipped from overseas to your front door. I do also sell jdm fronts and rears with support brackets. Here are the pics as follows.If you have questions, PM me.

bumpers that are available for purchase at this moment. $250 for the White bumper and $160 for the rear. The only thing you have to worry about is shipping. I will need your address first if your serious. On a regular basis and my cost to ship my set of jdm bumpers was $788 to Texas just to give you an idea on shipping.

This one below isn't in the greatest of shape but it is up for sale.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned