The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Aluminum Civic Half Radiator - sold

transparentdsm

used for about 200 miles, comes with a brand new no-named cap.

at 6000 feet and below i have no issue, once i started to rise in elevation toward 6500 or so it will start to get warm, once i get to 7000 im overheating. i paid 80$ shipped for it, ill take 50$ shipped obo. i really really want it gone.

35$ - sold

Last edited:

transparentdsm

na im gonna stick with a stock rad., just a new oem one. i think im going to stick with my 16g turbo also so i wont need the extra room.

Spyke169

Is it a two or three row core?

3rdstrikedsm

if its the 3 core I will buy it. can you post a pic?

spooln4fun

Can I get a picture? You can text or email it to me [email protected] or 304-488-1618 I'm looking for one and 35$ shipped is the right price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts