The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Aerocatch hood pins FLUSH locking and non locking.

4nmscle

Thought I would offer these up to you guys. I have this in a few different choices. Like normal SHIPPING IS FREE!! For those that have never seen or used these hood pins, they are freaking amazing. Very top notch quality. They do come with stencils to help you in having to drill your hood. If you get locking, it comes with 4, yeah that's right 4 keys. If you have any questions please post them up because someone may be thinking the same thing and just not ask. If you do not want to post up questions feel free to pm me. I have these in stock and ready to ship out. I am only offering these at this price for GalantVR4.org members. I will not be posting these on ANY other forum at this price.

Flush non locking black: $69 normally $74.93
Flush non locking white: $69 normally $74.93
Flush non locking carbon: $96 normally $109.18
Flush locking black: $83 normally $92.61
Flush locking white: $83 normally $92.62
Flush locking carbon: $118 normally $137.10

hoodpins.jpg

mountaineerjeff

we have a few buddies that use these, I plan on getting a few sets, after I get everything caught up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts