The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AEM boost and wideband, Palm Pilot Data logger.

Perkul8r

Was using these in my car and now no longer needed as car is gonna sit for a while.

AEM digital boost gauge. Installed into ECS pod along with the wideband. Wideband sensor has never been installed, only the gauge has. Would like to get $280 Shipped as is in the ECS pod. The carbon fiber piece is only glued in there, so I am willing to sell seperate pieces if wanted.
Boost gauge is AEM #30-4406
IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

Also have a palm Pilot data logger setup. Comes with the Palm Pilot, Hotsync cord, 2 data cords for the 1g cars. One has the connector that plugs into the Diag port, other has spade terminals on it. Also has a hotsync cradle for it, so no having to pull the cable out of the car. $60 shipped.

Prices are OBO. Looking to sell fairly quick though.

Thanks.

Last edited:

dsm10o0

How much for just the esc pod?

Perkul8r

Wideband Sold!!!

$150 shipped for the boost gauge and ECS pod now.

You'r pretty much just buying the gauge and the pod. The little piece I made to hold the gauges in there was just glued in. I never got a change to make a different holder yet.

Last edited:

Hi there, if you're willing to sell the boost gauge separate from the pod, I'll take it immediately. Just had a couple of quick questions, please give me a call:

Jerry Sun
[email protected]

Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts