The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AEM 35psi Digital Boost Gauge

EMX5636

I have this gauge out of my Galant for sale. I upgraded to the 50psi version. It's just the display gauge, NOT a Tru-Boost. Comes with brand new harnesses (Same harness as the 50psi version, so I just plugged in the new stuff). The sensor and gauge were used for approx 6 months. It's part number #30-4406 -30inHG to 35psi. Comes with both black and white faces, and black and silver surrounds as it does when brand new.

Asking $125 shipped OBO.

Justin

4wheelsqueal

You have any pictures of it?

EMX5636

Here's a couple. Sorry about the quality, flash was reflective.

AEMBoost3.jpg

AEMBoost2.jpg

AEMBoost.jpg

Like I said, harnesses and install kit is BNIB. Gauge and Sensor used for about 6 months or so, and is almost brand new.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned