The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: A bunch of parts for expo's 4g64 motor.

grocery_getter

All these parts are brand new in their boxes. I used to have a 92 expo with the 6 bolt 4g64 2.4lt motor. Bought a bunch of these parts to service it but already got it sold before I had a chance to do the services. So now have these parts left over.

I got:
1. NPW Water pump (japan) - very similar to the regular 6 bolt water pump only with a casting jutting out from the top left bolt to secure the expo timing belt cover. You can cut the casting and even use this waterpump in a regular 6 bolt 4g63 application.
2. Contitech Timing belt (german) - just the timing belt, specific to the 4g64 SOHC motor.
3. Contitech Timing belt Kit (german) - this includes the timing belt, the balance shaft belt, the timing belt tensioner pulley, timing belt idler pulley and the balance shaft tensioner pulley.
4. Gates Thermostat (usa)- OEM replacement 195deg
5. Gates thermostat gasket (usa)
6. Futaba Radiator cap (japan)- OEM replacement cap
7. Valve stem seal(8) (japan)- for intake and exhaust - original valve stem seal was bad and I was going to replace them.

List price total for everything above is $504.91 before shipping. No cheap parts here, none of these parts are made in china or taiwan. I am asking a firm $215 for everything above shipped. Payment will be paypal as a gift to avoid paypal fee.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts