The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 97 Eagle Talon TSI FWD Automatic $1000.00 New Bedford, Ma.

turbotom20g

Well I have too many toys right now and I need to get rid of some. I'm selling a 97 Eagle Talon TSI FWD automatic with no engine, the plans I have with the car was to fix it up for the wife so this way we could both enjoy having DSM together. But having the car unfinished for a while and my 95 Eagle Talon AWD sitting around with no engine and the wife really not in need for this talon. Makes me want to rebuild a 6 bolt and get my talon running that I haven't been doing for over 9 years now (yeah it's been that long),lol.

So here is some info:

No engine!

Perfect working automatic: ( it shifted beautifully through all gears when the stock 7 bolt crankwalked which I was still able to take it down the road to see if it shifts which was perfect)

Clean title

88k for miles

body in really good shape, no rust on the shock towers

Comes with a 3" inch HKS Hi-power cat back exhaust

interior is good just a little dirty and the headliner sags

What the car needs:

Engine ( must be another 2g 7bolt, 1g 7bolt, or for a 6 bolt swap you must get kiggly's flex plate, if not 5 speed swap)

Driver's side axle

Downpipe

Passengers side triangle window ( someone smash it )

Here is pics:

100_0719.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0723.jpg

100_0725.jpg

100_0730.jpg

100_0731.jpg

100_0726.jpg

Asking $1000 obo

If interested you could PM me or email me at [email protected].

turbotom20g

Will trade for parts for this talon.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts