The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 97 240sx SE. FACTORY 5 SPEED! Carol Stream, IL $9500

Mark

I am paring down my collection of cars and am putting my pride and joy 97 240sx SE up for sale.

This is a TRUE FACTORY 5 SPEED (not a swap) and is in GREAT CONDITION!! No rust, never driven in winter.

134k miles
The car is BONE STOCK with the exception of the following....

17" BBS RY wheels staggered offset with fresh Azenis tires all the way around.
Tein Flex coil overs.
Z32 aluminum 4 piston front calipers.
Cross drilled rotors all four corners.
Custom AMS stainless steel cat back exhaust.
Competition Clutch Stg IV clutch.
Custom AMS small battery kit.
Alpine CD player.

Factory options include PW, PDL, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Sunroof, Factory Aero kit.

l_86ba0a7899cf8a96400213dba55655ed.jpg

l_8fbc4d16c753476ba341b90d59afa7c6.jpg

The price is $9500.00 OBO.

1badgvr4

Ohhh man I gotta go change my pants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Got any interior shots?

Hey as a former s14 kouki owner, that one looks great! The Nissan motorsports front lip makes a big difference on this front end. Mine was black but I was originally looking for the emerald green or silver moss. Tasteful mods on it too. Good luck with the sale!

Mark

Quoting 1badgvr4:
Ohhh man I gotta go change my pants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Got any interior shots?

Sure lemme see if I can dig some up.

GIjoe

WOW. Very nice car!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts