The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 94 Eagle Talon tsi-Dracut Ma $5,500 B/O

Number4

Its a red 94 AWD Eagle talon TSI with a 6 bolt motor ..Car could use a good buff but has no rust and its very clean.. At this time its my daily driver.

Car Mod List-Rebuild 6bolt motor with 2g pistons,ARP bolts,urethane motor mounts,rebuild head on FP272cams,Comectic head gasket,kevlar timing belt,255 walbro fuel pump,fic 850 injectors,ported evo manifold,Tdo6 FP20G,punisher racing o2 housing,38mm Tial wastegate,DNA radiator W/2 slim fans,Summit oil cooler,FMIC,2.5 downpipe/catback,tre rebuild tranny on a ACT 2100/flywheel,Battery relocated to the trunk w/kill switch,eibach springs,kyb struts,
Full V3 on speed density,Gst wheels,blox lug nuts,black leather front seats grey leather rears,etc...I have the complete list on my phone...

Car has more just put some of the main parts..prefer selling to someone that knows 4g63 motors so if you don't know them please bring a friend that does. More than welcome to do a compression check or w/e you could think of to make sure the car is worth it...One thing I'm not going to have you do is take it for a joy ride. Ill show you and ill drive it...U got cash and You are interested then we can talk...lol...car is currently at 20psi and its pulling very hard.. Has small oil pan leak,gas gauge doesn't work but light does. You see the light go get gas never left me stranded over it. Needs a small alignment because I just did new tie rods, Ill be doing it soon tho..Only reason for getting rid of it is because I don't have time for the hobby anymore and why not let someone else enjoy it..
ASKING $5,500b/o or trade for something of equal value.. looking for something to just drive but still looking for something nice.. I don't want your mom or dads car...lol..unless they have a e36 m3.
Call or text 978-866-9871 for a lot more info/pics and the rest of the mods/questions

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned