The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 935/1000 NH $4000

CutlassJim

Just finished getting this sorted out. Previous owner owned the car for over 10 years. It got repainted a few years ago with new aftermarket hood and front fenders. I have the receipt from this and it was over $3000 so it's no Macco special. I purchased it needing a bunch of work and decided to de-mod it. Car is all stock minus

Evo III 16G w/ 2G manifold and O2
H&R springs on Koni adjustable struts
All bushings replaced with poly urethane (Stock motor mounts so no rattles)
4 bolt LSD rear end
255 Walbro fuel pump
VDO boost gauge
short shifter
kinda crappy Sony headunit
Ventshade brand window and sunroof guards (Very rare I guess and everyone on the .org wants them)

The car starts, runs, idles, drives perfect. Stock exhaust and boost level so it is quiet and smooth. Replaced a BUNCH of parts to get it daily reliable

New OEM timing belt and components
New Exedy stock replacement clutch
fuel/air filter
steering rack with proper 4WS delete
carrier bearings
front axles
brakes on all 4 corners

There is no rust on the body and just surface on the undercarriage parts. It sat in a garage it's entire life with the previous owner. The interior is in very good shape minus a broken trip piece for the auto belt and ripped threads on the back seat. I'm going to check my storage unit and if I have a nice upper back seat I will replace it.

I've been driving the car here and there and to work 25 minutes away sometimes and it has about 1000 miles on it in it's current state so it's ready to go for the next owner. Is a perfect not molested base to do whatever you want with.

Comes on the 91 wheels with very good shape snow tires and ALSO comes with the stock 92 wheels with 2 bad but driveable tires and 2 almost new summer tires.

Asking $4000 or best resonable offer. Would maybe consider a trade or trade +cash for something else. Like all my cars there is a $100 finders fee if you find a buyer.

Listed here only right now soon to be followed by Galant VR4.org then Craigslist last.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
There is no rust on the body and just surface on the undercarriage parts.

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Didn't realize this wasn't in the add. Body has 192k on it and the engine has 150k.

I also have a bunch of extra stock/aftermarket parts I'll be willing to package with the car for very good prices to help clean out my basement

CutlassJim

Correction. 190531 miles on it as of now after taking it to the beach today.

Mn92gvr4

If only I had 4k laying around. I own 936. would love to have 935 as well. GLWS

werkro01

I really wish I made more money to get buy this car… too bad all my money right now is tied up in a rally car. Glad to see you took it back to stock though. Not enough people appreciate these cars in stock condition.

LNSTRVR4

My goodness if this car was closer I'd be all over it! My Conquest needs a closely aged Mitsu brother to play with.

T3mp0r

Can't believe I never saw any of your cars around. Born and grew up in Manchester. Lived in the first floor apartment at 350 Pearl st. for the majority of my time there before I moved down here. I drove to Raleigh NC from here to get 675. Just crazy that there were GVR4's so close and I never saw them. Anyway, GLWS.

CutlassJim

I've only lived in Manchester for a few years and my Galants are usually in a garage. I was driving this weekly until the registration ran out last month. Hopefully I can find a good home for it soon so it doesn't just sit.

5OF2k

this is a beautiful car, I wish it were closer so I could take it off your hands. Whomever gets this is going to be very happy, Im sure. GLWS

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts