The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 TSi AWD part out

BPU925

well guys i got a hold of a 93 AWD TSi a few weeks ago...i was planning on getting it running then selling it but decided to keep some of the parts for myself and #925 and just get rid of the rest....car is mostly complete minus gas tank...has the bigger 93 rotors and twin piston calipers, no ABS....5 lug is all there also....if anyone is interested in anything just PM me and ill get you a price on whatever you may be looking for. car is located in katy, tx for those who would like some of the bigger parts

5OF2k

4bolt rear setup? Price shipped to 80916?

Thanks!

-Jake

BPU925

Sorry bro i got someone locally pickin that up

5OF2k

no worries, thatnks!

-Jake

GSX_TC

How much you want for those front brakes robin? I could use those on my 1G.

MellowVR4

how about the non abs valve and lines if in good shape. shipped to 53215 milwaukee wi.

BPU925

100 shipped for valve and lines.....i can have them out by monday....rain is owning houston at the moment

dsm10o0

I need a few things. Lemme know how much shipped to CA 95121

o2 sensor
alternator tensioner bracket/bolt
brake caliper bolts front and back
rear rotors
Rear brake lines to caliper
brake booster hose
coolant temp sensor pigtail
coolant gauge temp pigtail
Ac sensor pigtail

BPU925

i have....

brake caliper bolts.....the ones that bolt caliper to hub correct?
rear rotors
rear brake lines
brake booster hose
i have an o2 sensor but dont know condition...i would recomend buying a new one though considering they are only like 60 bucks
im keeping harness in tact so i dont have any pigtails for u...sorry

bolts, rotors, lines and booster hose ill do 55 shipped.....if u want that o2 sensor also ill do 65 shipped....gotta give me a week though to get those rotors off....car is currently outside and rain is owning houston

deedo

hey you wouldnt happen to have the ex. manifold and o2 housing do you? if so shipping to 92010?

BPU925

I have the o2 housing for sure.....as far as manifolds i have 3 at the moment....i have wat i think is a 2g mani....an xs power? Tubular and another tubular that i dont know the brand of....o2 with 2g mani shipped 60 bucks.....and o2 with either tubular mani 100 shipped....i can try and post up some pics later

deedo

pm sent ill take the 2g mani and o2 housing

BPU925

Ok deedo ill get them ready to go for tomorrow......ill get some pics of shifter and boot

BPU925

can u repeat the question redwood?......right now the 5 lug wont be available till about late feb....i want to finish my vr4 before i can start stripping suspension or drivetrain on talon

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned