The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 Galant Partout

VR4Scott

I'm going to be parting this thing out over the next week or so. I can't keep it long due to time/space/CD so whatever you want let me know ASAP. There is no motor or trans. It's an auto car with dirty interior, pretty rust free chassis and body though. I will clean the parts a little before shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Headlights $200 shipped
Grille $75 shipped
Eco/power switch with pigtail $25 shipped

What else is needed?

Last edited:

badams

The driver side heat/ac vent in good shape? I've been looking for one because mine is chipped.

362Ryan

I would like the headlights as long as they are in perfect shape.

turbowop

I need the four black trim pieces that are at the top of each door, below the windows. They actually rub the windows as they roll up/down. If they're in good shape with no dents/dings and the rubber is still in okay shape. Thanks!

matt92vr4

Is that the same Summit White as my 92 GVR4? If so, how is the hood and front drivers fender?

Lancer99

^ If I remember the front fenders from a base is a little differnt from the vr-4. O nly for the doglegs. I think you would have to drill a hole or two for the clips. But someone could correct me if im worng.

VR4Scott

Quoting badams:
The driver side heat/ac vent in good shape? I've been looking for one because mine is chipped.

The window has been down in this car for a while. It's got sun damage for sure. I'm not completely sure I can get it out in a solid piece.

Quoting 362Ryan:
I would like the headlights as long as they are in perfect shape.

While they are not broken or chipped up I couldn't say they are perfect. They've got mildew (in pic) I'm going to clean off.

Quoting turbowop:
I need the four black trim pieces that are at the top of each door, below the windows. They actually rub the windows as they roll up/down. If they're in good shape with no dents/dings and the rubber is still in okay shape. Thanks!

They've got a hazy appearance and the front 2 windows have been down for a while.

Quoting matt92vr4:
Is that the same Summit White as my 92 GVR4? If so, how is the hood and front drivers fender?

The paint on this car is baked, and not in a good way. It leaves chalky marks on my hands. No dents or rust though.

Last edited:

thruarod

If you could get the dimmer switch with the bezel out in one piece, I need one of those.

turbowop

Quoting VR4Scott:

Quoting turbowop:

They've got a hazy appearance and the front 2 windows have been down for a while.

Are we talking about the same part? The black piece at the top of the door sheetmetal on the outside? It shouldn't matter if the window has been down as they're exposed to the elements anyway since they're outside the window.

Spyke169

Can't tell from the pic, are the turn signal lenses in alright shape?

VR4Scott

This car is long gone

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts