The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Sentra - SR18DE swap - Bremerton, WA - $1995

slugsgomoo

Has SR18DE (JDM 1.8L) motor swap. Previous owner upgraded clutch and fuel pump but I do not have the details.

I bought the car to be an autocross toy but I have too many projects & toys already and don't have the space or time for this one.

K-Sport Coilovers
home-made strut braces
Schroth 4 Point Auto-X harness
partially gutted interior (sound deadening, head liners, carpets are gone, dash/seats still in car)
Upgraded pads with drilled & slotted rotors
Stereo has 1/4" aux input as well as iPod/USB, sounds decent but car is loud (no sound deadening)
plastikote finish (matte finish, but not paint exactly- I got it this way)
HID headlights (installed with a decent cutoff and aren't dazzling to oncoming drivers, according to my wife)

SLb6tTb.jpg

bqI57r3.jpg

TsRfckj.jpg

many addtional pictures in gallery

click

The car has a few issues and could use a bit of TLC but it's fun to drive. The suspension keeps it nice and flat and the brakes are very good (doesn't hurt that the car is light). It's not a show car, there are things that will need to be seen to, but it's got a lot of potential and it will bring a smile to your face. If I didn't have two other hobby cars, I'd definitely hang on to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vr4junkie

Man you just brought back some memory’s this was one of the first Nissan’s I ever owed mine was a 93 I used to own nothing but Honda’s at the time but after owning one there’s no going back stock LSD and the power the SR20 produces is amazing and the reliability. I used to change the oil and plugs early just for the heck of it never had any types of issue even with all the abuse I threw at it. I had mine with just basic bolt ons NX2000 breaks G20 ecu CAI headers 2.5 exhaust gutted cat with a Borla Muffler and the sound was awesome nothing like a Honda having a Schizophrenic fart attack.

Good luck with the sale really fun cars would of still had mine if I didn’t have to sell it to buy the VR4.

Last edited:

362Ryan

This car is fun to drive. Corners way better than I expected.

James

So this what everyone thinks my galant is. Nice to finally see a decent example of one

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts