The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '92 Kensington Grey GVR4 Partout

DSSA

Quoting 91vr4:
Quoting DSSA:
Quoting 91vr4:
Engine harness price?

I need to get the engine out before I can see what kind of condition it is in.

I just took a video of a cold-start of the engine, and have to do a compression test yet (my trusty, Snap-On compression tester seems to have taken a crap), then I'll yank it out and let you know.

Sounds good. Do you also have ebrake cables?
And also curious in the transmission.

I'll check the cables to see if they're free and working.

The transmission is an unknown variable. It came in the car and I've never driven it more than right around the house. No noises, and the car moves fine, but I can't tell you an honest opinion of how it would shift unload high load as I've never done that with it.

********EDIT*******: The transmission is *not* for sale. I just drained it to drop the front end of the car out and there was way too much metal flake to sell it as a working transmission.

Last edited:

1836d

Hey I need the coil pack and the A/C pulley with the adjustable backet

paul j

Are there still parts available? Maybe interior passenger side dog leg from windshield to top of door?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Paul, are you asking for the a-pillar trim for passenger side? I may have one of those.

paul j

Yes indeed. If not broken. Did you find any of those pigtails down under the thermostat or the B-22-4 engine coolant temp switch for a/c condenser fan?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts