The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant vr4 728/1000 (rolling chassis) $800 SWFL

I have for sale my galant vr4 rolling chassis. Asking price $800, pics and all the info located here - click

If you have any questions, need more pics, etc... feel free to ask away, as I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions.

P1010020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilfongtsi

pm sent

You could just move to florida and that would solve the problem... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Hey hows it going? Yeah I figured it was gonna be too far for you, that is a journey for you to take. Hopefully one will pop up closer for you.

CutlassJim

Quote:
You could just move to florida and that would solve the problem... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

That would also solve the problem of this!!!! (pic taken 30 seconds ago outside my sliding glass door)
DSCN1835.jpg

ThumbsDown.jpg

Was pending sale but buyer has not gotten back to me. Not holding it any longer, so still up for sale.

I have received a down payment from a board member on Sunday. He's supposed to to pick up in 2 weeks. I'm glad the car is going to someone that will take good care of her and give her the lovin that she needs. If the deal falls thru I'll post it up here, if it sells I will mark it sold after its departure from my hands.

Sold... Gone... Just left my house, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

matt92vr4

I'm glad this thread is old. When I first clicked on it I thought I was gonna have to buy another vr4

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned