The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant vr4 439/1000 $8,000.00 Portland OR

Brianawd

So the time has come to say good by to 439/1000. I just don't have the time or will to keep playing or working on the car. I will try and get some pics up soon. See link for mods and some pics.

click

Last edited:

1badgvr4

Wow that sucks i've always loved that car. I wish I was in the position to get the car right now but im not. All I got is this mostly stock legit evo 3 if you wanted it. Anyway GLWS.

atc250r

Staff member
Brian, please fix the title of your post.

Thanks.

John

highspeed

Quoting 1badgvr4:
Wow that sucks i've always loved that car. I wish I was in the position to get the car right now but im not. All I got is this mostly stock legit evo 3 if you wanted it. Anyway GLWS.

What.....you better hold on to that thing until I get back.....then I will buy it off of you!

Brianawd

Yes the car still has working ac. But the belt is not on. I used it last summer and the r12 is still blowing cold

thedsmguy

Trade you another non-op gvr4 same color, and a 96 talon tsi auto, and a huge amount of my dsm parts for it.. I could make a huge package deal for you.. But I'm sure you want cash..

GLWS!
Almost exactly the car I'm trying to build!

thedsmguy

If anyone wants to buy this I own a auto transport company and would try to work it into a load if you live in the northwest corner of the USA.

Brianawd

Quote:
Trade you another non-op gvr4 same color, and a 96 talon tsi auto, and a huge amount of my dsm parts for it.. I could make a huge package deal for you.. But I'm sure you want cash..

Sorry but don't want any more dsm sh*t. Reason for selling.

4thStroke

That's what I was thinkin, Mark.

But now it's a turbo LS1 FD. You know Brian, he changes his mind like he changes his underwear, pretty soon he's going to yank the for sale ads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brianawd

Quote:
But aren't you planning to put a 4g63 into the FD? No more DSM sh*t?

I was thinking about doing that. Its still a idea. But a ls swap is sounding more fun. Also no more dsm sh*t has more to do with drive train than the motor for me.

Brianawd

Car is back up for sale. $8,000OBO

Brianawd

$6'000.00 firm. I don't drive the car any more. I just hate to see it just sitting. For that price you get a car that makes 562awhp on e85

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts