The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 galant base in junkyard

Whoodoo

I apologize if this is in the wrong place, but there is a 92 galant in my local yard and I am willing to pull any parts people want as long as you cover shipping and the sale price.

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
92's had the power seat belts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Whoodoo, this thread *may* not last that long

... kinda in a "grey" area

That said, I would appreciate it if you would contact ESGALANT

He's in your area and need a bunch of parts.

Be nice to save both of you guys the hassle of shipping! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks!

ktmrider

Quoting toybreaker:
Whoodoo, this thread *may* not last that long

... kinda in a "grey" area

That said, I would appreciate it if you would contact ESGALANT

He's in your area and need a bunch of parts.

Be nice to save both of you guys the hassle of shipping! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks!

On that note could you contact member 92VR4NYC too? I sent a set of tail lights and the DS didn't make it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Whoodoo

I am not looking to make a profit on any of these parts, so if this thread needs to be moved then it should be moved.

92VR4NYC has dibs on the tails, but I am unsure whether he wants all three sections or just the DS. ESGALANT has dibs on the door handles, grill, rear seat speaker panel, and the drivers side seat belt with the spool.

mitsu90 has dibs on the center vent. Sorry, but I need the drivers side fender.

Plan on going back in the next few days if possible, but definitely on Saturday.

Whoodoo

Got the taillights and grill today. Didn't have enough time for the rest, but i'll be back next week. Any more requests?

G

Staff member
I'll take the antennae mast. It just unscrews from the base. Pm me your paypal.

GVR4ZUM

Hi there,
Requesting for the hood rubber bump stops please.

Whoodoo

I am not looking to profit from anything I pull. Trying to give back to the org.

For those of you who are waiting on me I apologize I haven't been as speedy as I would have liked. In the time I had last week I was only able to pull the taillights and grill. I am always busy at work and I have difficultly finding time to get these. Parts packaged for shipment. The stuff I pulled so far is still in my trunk and I will try to get shipping prices to you by week's end.

Areck

Would you be willing to cut the rocker panels out? this is the part the goes from the front to back wheel well that the side skirts mount to?? if they are in good shape I would pay for them or pick them up depending on location.

Chi271

Need driver inner door handle.. headliner plastic trims both sides front to back, also outer door handle plastic end caps/covers (little black square pieces) all 4. Pls let me know. Thanks.

tyeler18

Didn't see anyone else claim this, driver auto seat belt appear to be in working condition? Price shipped to 85122?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts