The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 galant at the junk yard

galantrevolution

There Is a 92 galant at my local junk yard manual Windows auto seat belts , does anybody need some trim pieces in going tomorrow to get fenders

Last edited:

G

Staff member
I would like the antennae mast only. It screws off.

MellowVR4

wondering how much of a hassle would be to ship a hood?? and possibly a fender and trunk lid. only because I know their rust free!!!

turbohf

grill if its a good price? center AC vents if they are black?

galantrevolution

Grill is $25 plus shipping have all tabs pm whoever want it, all the vents are black in good shap I will attemp to remove them tomorrow, trunk is a wingless in good shape I think hood is $45 don't know how much the trunk is and shipping will cost you even on Grayhound

MellowVR4

if the hood and lid are in good shape let me know how much itll be shipped to 53215. Mine has hella hail damage and would love some with out any... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im very interested!!!

dsmless

If the inside drivers and pass side top plastics are good i would like them. They are the ones that run on the inside door sill

galantrevolution

All of you the want parts PM your phone number and let me know what you need , so I will take a picture and send it faster that way and how much they cost at the yunk yard , I will be at the junk yard in about an hour

tektic

I need the brackets to hold the radio in place. also trim for manual shifter.

turdb0

is it non-sunroof? Does it have the center dome light? and the front pass/driver dome light?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts